You might have seen that about the blank page in between the process of your activity in your web browsers. Users get frustrated by seeing that about blank page over and over.
The process of How to Get Rid of the About Blank Page. Several ways let you get rid of those blank pages from your browser.
How to Get Rid of the About Blank Page
Get Rid of For Google Chrome:
- To get rid of that about blank pages from your google chrome, you will have to head to the menu.
- From their make sure to click on the settings.
- Now scroll down to the On startup section.
- From the on startup section, make sure to click on ‘Open the New Tab Page,’ or you can directly delete the about blank page from your web pages.
Get Rid of for Internet Explorer:
- At first, make sure to press ‘Alt-X’ to bring the menu toolbar.
- Now select ‘Internet Options’
- Tap on the ‘General tab,’ which is under the home page section.
- Now replace the about blank page with the NFL.
- After that, make sure to hit the ‘Apply’ button then click OK.
- This will restart your internet explorer.
You can prefer these steps on your browser to get rid of that problematic page. Mainly that about page is all blank and disrupts your work. It is Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and many other browsers as well. The’ about’ part of this blank page mainly addresses to show the internal built-in web pages!