Microsoft 365 has transformed how successful businesses use IT. Office 365 uses the cloud to store data – which includes important emails.
The issue is that data loss can still happen in the cloud – and Office 365 out-of-the-box has a limited data backup capability.
Office 365 backup—also known as Microsoft 365 backup—is a second copy of the data residing in the Microsoft 365 application.
Made to protect against loss or theft, Office 365 data includes Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, Teams, and Groups data.
Are you concerned about backup? Wise businesses trust Office 365 Cloud Backup Services to guard them against losing important data.
A third-party Office 365 backup and recovery solution helps mitigate damage and recover quickly from Office 365 data-loss events.
Such solutions are needed because the native recovery capabilities in Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, and Groups are severely limited.
The default data retention safeguards built into Microsoft Office 365 have very short—less than a month—retention capabilities.
What are the implications of data loss for my business in 2022?
Losing office data can be extremely damaging:
- Productivity can be impacted.
- Your business activities could be stopped for weeks.
- Your customer reputation can be damaged easily.
- You could receive high regulatory fines.
Data loss is costly:
- 60% of small/medium firms that lose all data go out of business within 6 months.
- The average price for small businesses is over $120,000.
- The expense to restore a single email can be more than the cost of an organization-wide backup solution for a year.
Don’t let this occur in your business. Discover a better Microsoft Office backup solution.
Why do I need Microsoft Office 365 Backup Services?
The staggering truth is that 33% of businesses have been impacted by data loss in the cloud.
People delete data. 65% of all data loss is due to user error. Mostly by accident but sometimes deliberately. Unless you have a Microsoft Office 365 backup solution in place, once it’s gone, it’s gone forever.
While Office 365 security is good, data stored in the cloud is still vulnerable to data loss through:
- Viruses from infected websites.
- Malware in documents and files.
- Ransomware is introduced by fake emails.
What help will I get from Backup Solutions?
Azure Cloud Data Backup Services can help your business quickly recover from any data loss, no matter the cause or the size. Think of it as an economical insurance policy for your essential data.
With the help of the best Office 365 Backup Solution, you will gain the:
- Peace of mind.
- Minimal disruption after data loss.
- Rapid recovery of all office data or just a single file.
Since 2003 Apps4Rent has provided IT-managed services to many satisfied small/medium companies in the United State. Apps4Rent managed services for IT include:
- 24 × 7 × 365 helpdesk services.
- Office 365 migration, management, and backup services.
- Hardware & software support services.
- Software license management optimization services.
- Cyber security consulting services.
Apps4Rent can provide secure automated backups of all your Office 365 data, including emails, documents, spreadsheets, and workflows, all with easy one-click restoration. Apart from that they even provide top-grade Cloud PC Services and support their customers which makes them superior partners to assign for the service.