Businesses are meant to grow wherein communication plays an important role for their dynamic survival. The world has become more digital now and so have the communication channels. When it comes to promoting the business with the most effective solutions, no other element but email marketing techniques make the task a piece of cake for marketers.
To let you know the most effective email marketing software for promotion strategies, we have summed up & unleashed the functions of the most effective tools in this write-up. Getting started with email marketing is not as tough as it used to be before the “digital evolution”. Today software are there to promote the email marketing campaign in the most effective way.
Here is a quick round up of the best email marketing software!
MailChimp offers more than 400 templates to choose from for the effective email marketing services. MailChimp has been recently added with drag & drop editor for aesthetic email layouts. These templates can be optimized to display effectively on the mobile devices. For technically sound users, there is an option of coding their own emails with HTML & CSS.
- MailChimp is just for you if you have less than 2,000 subscribers who send less than 12,000 email per month.
- Monthly plans are there to choose. Price ranges from $ 10/month for up to 500 subscribers to $240/month for up to 50,000 subscribers.
Emma provides a vast collection of 40 different templates with custom design attributes for free. Similar to MailChimp, there is also a drag & drop email editor. Emma easily integrates with Google Analytics, Bigstock, Aviary, and other social media sites. The design quality is superior to other email marketing software.
- A 30-day free trial
- 20% discount for pre-payment
With more than 400 customizable email template options, Constant Contact provides an opportunity to the users to use blank template or code the same directly with HTML & CSS. With the WordPress plugin and Facebook fan page app, there is a way for Facebook fans to sign up directly for email from the page only. The software also allows the users to change the from line on the email without creating a new account.
- A free trial of 60 days to check the effectivity of the software.
- Social share, click-thorough, opt-outs, etc. can easily be viewed
ExactTarget is best to choose when giant business firms need to roll out email to subscribers. As the most robust software in the similar category, ExactTraget offers an effective way for social media integration. The software can be integrated with third party services like Salesforce.
- Email campaigning can be planned depending upon the email volume.
- Top-notch tracking and reporting features
With the template count up to 150, AWeber integrates easily with PayPal, WordPress, Eventbrite, and a few others. The software also allows the users to segment the list of subscribers by opens or clicks, location and even by knowing the pages that have been visited by the subscribers on the websites.
- Option for custom HTML that allows adding attachment effortlessly
- An array of pricing option with monthly plans ranging from $19/month to $149/month
The list of email marketing software discussed here includes some of the most used campaigning tools. The use of these effective software can help the service providers make their services robust and subscriber-friendly as well. Including the features of these email software can easily take the email campaign to another level.
More Related Posts
- Software to Automate Your Workflow
- Best Online Tutoring Software Provider
- Personal Contact Management Software can Save 30%
- Top 10 JPEG Compressor Software
- Why Parents Need Parental Control Software