Thanks to the growing development of technology, it isn’t easy to find a person today who doesn’t know anything about the, Router, Router Login Credentials and Internet.
If you think about it, most of those people have their wireless networks at home or at work which lets them connect all their devices to the Internet.
If you wonder how they have done this, you have to know that you need to have a wireless router to have a wireless network. It is not a very expensive device, and if you get one, you will experience its benefits very soon.
Reset and Change The Router Login Credentials
Every router has a default IP address to let the user access the router administrative options. Who can change this default IP later to make the router more secure and protected?
However, if you forget this IP or the default username or password, you will have to reset the router and here is how to do this.
#1. Find the default login details for your router
Before you try to restart the router to its factory settings, you must know the correct login details. Different router brands use the same or a different default IP, and their default usernames and passwords are either admin, administrator or password.
It is good to know this if you want to log in to the router. It is highly recommended to change the default settings when setting up the router.
However, if you reset the router, the username and password will change to the default ones. Who can obtain the default login details in several different ways?
- First, you can check the user’s manual for the default IP, username and password.
- You can check the manufacturer’s official website.
- You can check the label on the router for these details.
- You can google the username and password.
These are the most effective ways to find the default login details of your router.
#2. Changing The Router Login Details
After getting the correct router login details, you can easily change the default router settings. This includes the default username and password, the default IP, network name and o on.
- First of all, launch your browser.
- In the URL bar at the top of the browser, type the default IP address, usually 192.168.0.1.
- If the IP is correct, you will be asked to enter the default username and password.
- At the same time, you will be able to change these login details.
- If you want to change the type the new username and password and re-enter the password to make sure you haven’t made a typing error.
- Don’t forget to save the changes.
As you can see, changing the default username and password is not that difficult.
How To Reset The Router Login Details?
Reset Router Username and Password: If you try to access the router administrative options and fail to do it, you will have to reset the router to use the default ones to log in to the router.
All you have to do is find the reset button, which is normally hidden behind the router and press it using a pin or needle. Press the button and hold it for about 10-20 seconds.
Then, wait till the router boots up completely and try to log in again. The router will reset to the factory settings, and you will be able to log in with the default username and password.
If you change the login details again, make sure to keep them somewhere safe if you need them later.
- LinkedIn Corporation: LinkedIn login Page for Jobs & Business
- Facebook Login Benefits for Business, Employee and Users
- AOL Mail login Fix, Resolve, AOL Sign in Problems
- How To SigmaCare Login: SigmaCare EMR System Software
- Student Portal Login: Why Educational Institutes Need Student Portal
For More Latest Gadgets Updates and Information about Reset and Change The Router Login Credentials, Visit Etech Spider. Follow us on our Official Facebook Page and Twitter @etechspider. We want to Post Your Review Content or Write a Review for Your Blog, Website or Products.