Motorola comes up with the best smart phones at affordable prices for every section of janta. With technology advancing day by day, Motorola has come up with its 4th generation of Moto E family having some excellent features and improvements to make you go for it almost instantly.
About Moto E4 Plus:
Moto E4 Plus has been launched this year in the month of June. With stunning design, massive battery and fast performance it is expected to receive much appreciation from the users and is available in two colours for you namely Iron Grey and Fine Gold.
Motorola Moto E4 Plus Review & Price
The Latest Moto E4 Plus starts for Rs.9999/- in India. Is it really worth purchasing? Most of the tech lovers might be wondering the same. Let’s learn more about it and find out whether it returns the proper value of your money or not.
Moto E4 Plus Specifications:
- 5-inch touch screen HD display.
- Screen resolution: 720 * 1280 Pixels protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Moto E4 Plus has Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS
- MT6737 Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex A53 processor.
- 13-Megapixel auto focus rear camera and 5-Megapixel selfie camera allows you to take beautifully sharp photos and selfies.
- It is packed with 5000 mAh non removable beast battery offering you optimum utilisation for up to 2 full days along with 10W Turbo charger to maximise the user experience.
- Moto E4 Plus has 16 and 32 GB internal storage
- 128 GB expandable external storage
- Up to 3 GB RAM.
- The phone is embedded with Fingerprint sensor, Proximity sensor, Gyroscope, 4G LTE and many more features to explore.
Moto E4 Plus Pros
- Android 7.1.1, Nougat OS provides you with smoother performance and more usability. Brace yourself up for mostly stock Android experience.
- Advanced cameras enable you to capture beautifully sharp images. Moto E4 plus has 13- Megapixels rear camera with autofocus and LED flash along with 5-Megapixels front camera which is an improvement over 8-Megapixel rear camera in Moto E4.
- Amazing battery backup like never before in Moto E4 Plus is the best upgrade made by Motorola. With 5000 mAh non-removable battery it stands alone and at the top from its competition. And with 10W rapid charger never lets you slow down by giving you hours of power in minutes of charging.
- Moto E4 Plus has got water repellent coating which provides long life to the phone. Stop worrying about ruining its camera or processor and enhance your photography skills.
- Finger print sensor frees you from remembering the hefty lock code patterns offering you easy access. Also Motorola’s nifty trick that turns the fingerprint reader into a home button which you can also use to navigate eases the functions.
Moto E4 Plus Cons
- Although the phone is lashed with LED flash yet it fails to capture the high-quality images using its selfie camera. Definitely it’s not the no.1 choice for selfie-lovers.
- With a 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor, phone surely lacks in performance a bit. With many other smart phone manufacturers providing an Octa Core processor around the same price rate, performance issue is a drawback for Moto E4 Plus.
- Another downside of the phone is its bulkiness. With weighing about 181 grams you will surely feel your hands.
According to the expert reviewers the smart phone has certainly seeked their attention. However, they have not put up any official review as the phone is still in the early days. Once they test it by themselves then only we will get a detailed review of the Motorola’s Little Beast.[irp posts=”6331″ name=”Best Budget Smartphones To Buy in 2017″]
So, is it worth it?
Moto E4 Plus has a mammoth battery life, water repellent protection, over all good camera performance and latest Android Nougat OS embedded smart phone. Even though it has got some minor drawbacks like selfie issue or quad core processor, each of these is manageable. So, for all the budget conscious people you can opt for Moto E4 Plus for it has got some other remarkable features to provide you with the best mobile experience.
Hurry up and grab the best within this price range.
You can buy Moto E4 Plus on Flipkart for Rs.9999/-. It is available in both the colors- Fine Gold and Iron Gray on Flipkart.
- You can avail extra 5% Off on Axis Bank Buzz Credit Cards on the online purchase.
- Get 100% cashback, up to Rs 150 on your order with phonepe offers, eitht he offer also eligible for COD option.
- The EMI for the product starts with Rs.485/- per month with options available for you to opt for among different EMI plans as per your preferences.
Motorola always comes up with exciting upgrades in its products to provide its users best mobile experiences at an affordable price range under the budgets of medium class users. Moto E4 Plus is packed with some remarkable features like super battery backup, elegant metallic design and quality camera which is going to lure many buyers. So, don’t waste your time! Order it today and be benefited with the powerful phone at a dirt-cheap rate till the stocks last.