Fortnight is one of the most popular online video games. Most people are very attracted to this popular video game. For downloading Fortnite, you need to follow some of the steps.
I shared information about Playing Mini Militia 2 Games with Different Modes in my last post. Now Take a look at The Latest Version of The Epic Game Fortnite Battle Royale.
How To Install Fortnite on PC
Steps to Install Fortnite on PC and Download Fortnite on Laptop
- Initially, you should check whether your PC needs to meet the minimum system requirement for downloading Fortnite and the best Fortnite gaming pc.
- And after that, you have to download Fortnite only through its official website.
- After downloading, you will get a bonus tip for updating your drivers, which will boost gaming performance.
Step 1: Minimum System Requirement To Install Fortnite on PC
Initially, you must check whether your PC needs the minimum system requirement for downloading the Fortnite game.
Before downloading this Fortnite, you have to check the basic specifications of your personal computer. The specifications are,
- Your operating system should be Windows 10 / 8 / 7
- And your systems type should be 64 bit
- The Graphics card should be Intel HD 4000
- And who should build your memory with 4GB ram
- The processor used is core i3 2 points 4 GHz
- HDD space should be 16GB
- DirectX should be 11.0
See that your system should have these following basic requirements, or else you can follow the other alternative method as
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R button simultaneously, which will help you open the run dialogue box in that type dxdiag and then press enter. After that, click the yes option for permission.
- And after that, you have to check the information on the operating system memory processor and DirectX version on your PC
- And then, you have to click the display tab to view the information available on your graphics card. After verifying that, you will see that your minimum requirements have been met, and your PC is ready to download.
Step 2: Download the Fortnite from official website
- Initially, first, download Fortnite from its official website, then you have to click on the official website of EPIC games.
- At the top of its web page, there will be games. Click that option, then select Fortnite.
- After that, you will be redirected to the Fortnite web page, and then you can then click Fortnite and start playing it for free.
- After that, the website will check the operating system you are currently using. After several seconds, you will see who will open the following window in that you have to click the save button, which will start downloading the installation package of the epic game launcher.
- Then double click the downloaded file install the epic game launcher. After that run, who will install the epic game launcher on your PC? And you can also sign this by using your Facebook account or even creating an epic game account using your mail ID.
- After installing Fortnite, the install button will help you start downloading the fortnight and installing on your PC, and then click launch to play Fortnite.
Step 3: Bonus tip to update your drivers for boosting game performance
To update your drivers mainly for your graphics driver, not only you should keep your graphics card in good condition, but also you should avoid many unexpected issues when you are playing games which will help you even to boost the gaming performance and here there are two ways to update your graphics driver it can be done through manually and automatically.
To update your graphics driver manually, go to the manufacture’s website and just search for the latest driver of the graphics card and choose that compatible with your exact graphics card model and check the version of Windows.
Suppose if you don’t have time to do with manually, you can also do it automatically, which is also the easiest way in which you have to install driver easily and download it and after that just run the driver easy and then click scan button which will help you to scan your computer and also which will detect the problems occurred in your drivers and also click the update button which will update all automatically, where you don’t want to worry about doing with manually.
How Long Does it take to Download Fortnite on Pc
It depends on your internet speed. It’s a 42+ MB game, so if you have good internet speed, you can Download Fortnite on Pc in just 4-5 minutes. On my computer, I downloaded Fortnite in just 1 minute.
How to Download FORTNITE For Windows 7, 8.1, 10 – Free to Play Game – Beginners
- How To Install Optifine In Minecraft In 4 Easy Steps?
- How To Play Mini Militia 2 Game with Different Modes
- How To Use Discord on Phone and PC For PUBG