Have you ever thought how a MEAN Stack app works? Leading group of java web application development is sharing definition of MEAN app; web app stacks concept and sample web apps with JEE.
A MEAN Stack based mobile or web app includes listed technologies:
M- MongoDB / E- ExpressJS
A- AngularJS / N- NodeJS
Need Framework To Meet Certain Objectives:
A Web App Framework Is Needed To Meet Certain Objectives:
- One or more UIs for end users through which they can interact
- One or multiple web servers that will handle user request/response
- A web framework that will process all requests/responses of the user.
- One or multiple databases that will store and protect the data
Do you know about the key components of any web app framework? Can you name them?
In general, a normal web app framework has UI, database, web server, and web app framework.
These major components and technologies used in java web application are explained below-
- UI – User Interface or UI is taken care with JSP embedded tags using CSS/HTML to secure dynamic data.
- Web/ app server– The web server is used to handle user requests and response after being processed with one or multiple services. Tomcat server is an example.
- Web framework- A web framework initiates processing of the user requests/response. Spring is an example.
- Database– Java developers have a list of databases to use. MySQL, SQL server, Oracle are few examples.
Fig- Showing Java web app framework
How A MEAN Stack Web/Mobile App Does Look Like?
A MEAN Stack web / mobile app includes-
- UI – This is taken care using AngularJS
- Web Server- based on NodeJS
- Web framework- based on ExpressJS
- Database- MongoDB is the database
Fig- Showing MEAN app framework
Leading group of java development india has just explained MEAN Stack apps to developers. For any doubt or query, contact professionals and get all answers instantly.
189 total views, 2 views today