Have you ever thought how a MEAN Stack app works? Leading group of java web application development is sharing definition of MEAN app; web app stacks concept and sample web apps with JEE.
A MEAN Stack based mobile or web app includes listed technologies:
M- MongoDB / E- ExpressJS
A- AngularJS / N- NodeJS
Need Framework To Meet Certain Objectives:
A Web App Framework Is Needed To Meet Certain Objectives:
- One or more UIs for end users through which they can interact
- One or multiple web servers that will handle user request/response
- A web framework that will process all requests/responses of the user.
- One or multiple databases that will store and protect the data
Do you know about the key components of any web app framework? Can you name them?
In general, a normal web app framework has UI, database, web server, and web app framework.
These major components and technologies used in java web application are explained below-
- UI – User Interface or UI is taken care with JSP embedded tags using CSS/HTML to secure dynamic data.
- Web/ app server– The web server is used to handle user requests and response after being processed with one or multiple services. Tomcat server is an example.
- Web framework- A web framework initiates processing of the user requests/response. Spring is an example.
- Database– Java developers have a list of databases to use. MySQL, SQL server, Oracle are few examples.
Fig- Showing Java web app framework
How A MEAN Stack Web/Mobile App Does Look Like?
A MEAN Stack web / mobile app includes-
- UI – This is taken care using AngularJS
- Web Server- based on NodeJS
- Web framework- based on ExpressJS
- Database- MongoDB is the database
Fig- Showing MEAN app framework
Leading group of java development india has just explained MEAN Stack apps to developers. For any doubt or query, contact professionals and get all answers instantly.