Your work isn’t done with just the content you upload on your blogs and websites; there is still a lot to be done after that. To get adequate engagement and to reach a wider audience, there are various marketing strategies that everyone switches to; email marketing is one of them. (a major one)
To have the necessary tools for accessing the audience and to have a larger reach, there are various email marketing softwares that you can choose from; GetResponse is one of them and it is by far the best I have seen.
So, before we get into the reviewing part, let us see what basically GetResponse allows you to do in general.
GetResponse is basically a software aimed at promoting your content through sending mails, allowing subscriptions and a lot more related tools and services. It is with such email marketing softwares that you can get engagement and conversions for your websites.
- Autoresponder: An autoresponder lets you email to your subscribers automatically and keep them informed regularly. You need to simply select the time interval and the type of action you want while sending them. Brands use this to reach out to maximum public for their offers while bloggers use it for recent updates.
- Analytics: With GetResponse and its analytics tool, you can take your email marketing strategy to a whole new level.
- List booster: Dealing with all the contacts is quite a task, however, with Getresponse you can import contacts easily and make the entire emailing thing simpler with least amount of complications.
- Webinar support: GetResponse is the first ever software to have supported webinars for increasing conversions and engagement rates. There are many templates abaailabe for sending webinar invitations followed by regular follow up.
- Video Tutorials: One of the important features of GetResponse is that it provide a video tutorial to each and every feature. This helps the newbie and beginner to start the product with confidence without any dilemma.
- Pricing: Available for varied range of users: The different plans available, namely, Email, Pro, Max and Enterprise has a range of features to offer depending upon the price range and of course the level at which marketing has to be implemented. For someone using the Email plan, this is the cheapest available Email marketing software.
- Testing features: The testing features are very strong which makes it a personal favourite of many. When you can test run your campaigns and accordingly work with the campaigns to follow, you always will be able to get a higher number of conversions.
- Landing page creator: GetResponse has the best landing page creator as compared to other similar tools. Though you will need a higher plan for using this feature fully, but this is one major win win feature for anyone trying to set up email marketing for their websites.
- Customer support: Such softwares do require extensive support on the software personnels end as there might be multiple queries every time you create something new.
- Free trial: Now, if you are sceptical about buying the very basic plan as well, you can still work it up for yourself with the free trial version available. It will get you insights to the basic functioning of the software which in turn will allow you to fathom how feasible this is going to be for you.
Undoubtedly, there is more to like about the email marketing software than there is to improve. Giving it a 30 day trial is always the best choice to be sure of what you are signing up for. However, a detailed study would definitely give you an assurance that GetResponse is the best solution to all the email marketing needs and requirements.
335 total views, 2 views today