Being just two months away from the probable launch of iPhone 7, Apple’s new wonder baby, the large amount of audiences in the world are eagerly anticipating for the array of new features anticipated to come with it.
Immediately after the launch of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus last year, the speculation about what to expect in the next generation iPhone had already taken roots in the minds of the people. However, this is no surprise since this has been happening since the beginning of the Apple era.
More and more technology blogs are discussing and assuming the new features to be seen or expected in iPhone 7. If Apple continues with its tradition, the world should be anticipating the launch of iPhone 7 sometime in September 2015. Reasons to build on this anticipation is the fact that Apple recently unveiled the iOS 9 at the WWDC convention in June 2015. Following is a list of new and intriguing features one can expect to see in the iPhone 7:
1. Following suit with other mobile companies making phablets due to the increasing demand for bigger screens, Apple also gave in to the demand and increased the screen size with the launch of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. However, the increased size also led to an increase in width. But, iPhone 7 is said to be of the same size as iPhone 6, but slimmer. It will have curved design with a metallic or ceramic body.
2. Needless to say, the iPhone 7 will feature the latest version of the operating system, the iOS 9.
3. Making the iPhone even more corporate friendly, iPhone 7 will feature an in-built projector. This projector will allow the users to project images, presentations and videos on a larger screen. This is sure to attract more corporate clientele since presentations are important in all business meetings.
4. The iPhone 7 will supposedly feature a 14 megapixel camera along with a 4 megapixel secondary camera. It is also assumed that the camera would be a two-lens system which will allow the users to take higher quality pictures.
5. Rumours suggest that Apple may use its recently patented technology of solar cells in the upcoming iPhone 7. This will make it unnecessary for users to charge the phone and provide infinite battery too. However, no confirmation is provided about this rumour.
6. The iPhone 7 will feature 3 versions – 16GB, 64GB and 128GB memory, with no expandable memory option.
7. Like every iPhone features an advanced processor, the iPhone 7 is said to be equipped with Quad-core A9 processor, which is the latest chipset in Apple processors.
No confirmations regarding these features have been made by the official Apple team, neither has anything been revealed in the WWDC convention recently. Thus, all we can hope is for iPhone 8 to live up to the expectations of the users around the world. People across the globe are eagerly waiting to see what new features Apple has in store for them.